Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 13 May 2010

In Sound Only


Despite not seeing any 'A' listers yesterday, I did see a local radio celebrity who goes by the name of Andy Whitaker. He works for BBC Radio Nottingham. I usually wake up with him beside me, as he presents the early morning show during the week.
Last night he was opening the Robin Hood Big Night Out. Where people could enjoy shows, restaurants and events at discounted prices. Here he is with Robin Hood, Maid Marian & Little John getting the crowd ready for the countdown.

2 comments:

  1. I hope Gail dont mind him waking up beside you --my friend.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:41 pm

    Well Imac, has long as he's in the middle of us, thats fine. But we may need a bigger bed, what with Marmalade snoozing at the bottom as well! LOL Gail xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.