Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Hello Again Or Goodbye?


I've not really spoken much about the election on here, even though Broxtowe is meant to be one of the key marginal seats in the country. Not sure why, as there isn't that much to boast about. We have Boots, some nice parks, D.H Lawrence. But it's hardly Milton Keynes.
Anyway here's our incumbent MP Nick Palmer on one of his final hustings in Beeston. I'm not sure whether he will still be our MP come Friday morning. But he is very popular with residents, and I have seen quite a few banners in windows and in gardens. Many more than the other parties.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:14 am

    Interesting that you mention banners. I travel around quite a lot and it's striking that the banners and placards supporting the Conservative party are mostly outside big houses, farms or private companies (and Beeston Fields Golf Club). Seems likes the Tories haven't changed much after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats GM on yor header.Goldman....Hi from the Med.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re the election, I've had nine separate pieces of literature from the Conservatives. At one point they were dropping through the letterbox every other day and David Cameron reckons Gordon Brown is desperate. I feel as though I am being badgered into submission but it's all to no avail as I'm not a floating voter. "Cut out waste" - get your own house in order first Mr Cameron.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.