Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 30 May 2010

Don't Fence Me In


I was planning to visit the City Pulse music festival today, which is happening in the Old Market Square. But I have caught Gail's cough and cold, so didn't really fancy venturing out very far today, even though it has been warm and sunny. Unlike yesterday, when it rained all day long. I fancied going today, as Imelda May was playing, and she is meant to be very good. So it would have been great to see her live. If I'm feeling a bit better tomorrow and the weather holds up. Although it never does on bank holidays, I might have a go, as there are some good bands on, including a facsimile Beatles band, the Amen Corner and the latest version of the Animals.
Here's one of the workmen putting up the fencing to keep the audience in order.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like someone's behind bars GM.

    Gail finished with her blog then??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:23 am

    No Imac, just changed some settings and made a bit of a Boob! My Blog disappeared to everyone else but me! I've amended the changes now, so back on line and full steam ahead!

    Hope this guy doesn't drop these on anyones toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:56 pm

    Looks like he didn't want his photo taking and he's obviously taken 'a fence' at your cheek...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.