Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 24 May 2014

Beware The Yellow Line


Well we have had rain on and off for most of the day today. So I wonder if summer is over for another year.

Fortunately it stopped in the afternoon long enough and a bit of sun came out for me to do a spot of photography.

I decided to have a walk along some of the route that the new tramline is taking. They've now taken a big chunk of land from the side and front of Beeston Parish Church. Safety fencing is everywhere.

There was a great big puddle, and after a few minutes of looking for the best angle, I managed to find one that shows a great reflection of the top of the church's bell tower, only marred by the fencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.