Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 9 May 2014

No Stopping


Walking into Hockley and the Lace Market, I heard the sound of a piano playing. I thought it was too loud to be a record, or something on the radio.

I was right, as I turned a corner, I saw this guy sitting at a very battered piano playing a classical tune I knew, but couldn't remember the name of.

I stood and watched for a while. He must have sensed my presence and turned round, just at the right moment, as I was pressing my camera's shutter button.

I wonder if after reading the sign from the council, he is still sitting there and tinkling the ivories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.