Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Who's A Pretty Boy Then?


Such a horrible wet and cold day to have off work, but Gail and I made the most of it by visiting some botanic gardens.

Although we didn't spend much time outside, we did enjoy walking around the big greenhouses with all the various plants, bushes and trees. I do love that special smell that you only get in greenhouses. The mixture of heat and damp soil.

Instead of showing you one of the many coloured plants. I've used one for my new header, I thought I'd  post this carving of a parrot or macaw that was on display amongst the flora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.