Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 18 September 2011

Cave Dwellers


I went on a small Flickr meet tonight in town. We started off down near the river, but there wasn't really anything worth taking, so we drove up the the Park Estate and had a wander around. Two of the guys did not know anything about the tunnel that exists there. We stayed quite a while and various shots were taken at different angles and shutter speeds. I didn't take that many, as I have passed through there many times, but took one or two, as I have no night shots of it. I've turned it to monochrome to make it appear a bit more eerie than it actually is.

3 comments:

  1. Good one.

    My my we are early with Header.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cave looks beautiful on your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a place of great adventure! Exploring uncharted lands and slaying foul beasts - the life of a real adventurer! :)

    ___
    Cheap Calls Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.