Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 19 September 2011

Put A Tiger In Your Tank


I know it is the advertising slogan for another petroleum company (Esso) so perhaps I should have entitled today's blog 'Keep Going Shell', but I don't think it is so catchy. For some reason I hardly ever see photos of petrol tankers in the blogging universe, so I thought I would equalise things a little bit with this shot of a Shell tanker parked at a local petrol station. It was built on the site of a former Co-op supermarket that I used to go to with my mum when I was a child. Remember sweet cigarettes and the divi? And a bookies that was owned by my best mate from school, Kenneth Bailey.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Christopher.

    That Header is going to take a lot of beating my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.