Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 28 July 2008

Baby, You Can't Drive My Car


This is a Ford Galaxie & I was quite surprised to find it on the streets of Nottingham. I sometimes do see classic cars still being driven, but I think this is about the first time I've seen an American motor. Except at car shows of course.

Besides this blog, I also contribute to Paintbox Pictures, which is another site where bloggers publish more experimental and artistic photos. Please take a look, as I've submitted a more stylised version of this picture.

8 comments:

  1. That is a shocker to see that rumbling by out of the USA:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. think I prefer this original

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine how excited you were when you saw this car. And incredible what you've done on the other blog. Must have taken you such a long time. Most impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:59 pm

    Oh this is sooooo cool. I love these old American cars even though I know they are are not pc at present

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wanted to buy a used one of those when i was in college, but my friends told me most of those would break within 2 days of purchasing...that convinced me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice car, even has the nice tires.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.