Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Gok And Roll


For my visitors that don't know, this is Gok Wan, TV presenter and fashion expert. He was in Nottingham yesterday to do a book signing of his latest volume about how women should dress, so they look their best. Hundreds of people had been queuing up for several hours to buy his book and get it signed by the man himself. All the ladies were fawning over him and kissing him. As it was so busy, I found it quite difficult to get a good photo, but I managed to grab this pose.

2 comments:

  1. Cool shot. Did you pick up any fashion tips?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 pm

    Thanks for your recent comments, I am just recovering from a second heart attack so it's nice to find the time to have a look at other folks' photographs.

    I don't know how this over opinionated buffoon has managed to make a name for himself, that's TV I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.