Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Questions And Answers


I wonder what this girl was asking questions about, when I took this the other day? I don't think she was one of the regular clipboard ladies you see around town, that ask your opinion about soap powders, yogurts, or get you to try various brands of crisps (chips), as she's too young.
She's probably a student doing some research for her thesis, like I did many moons ago. The title of mine was "Pedestrianisation and it's effect on the retail trade".

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:47 pm

    I didn't realise sometimes these were students doing research. I have always dismissed them as people seeling things or asking for donations. I might be a little more receptive in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on Man right on.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's taking the names and addresses of anyone wearing such dreadful patterns on their jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's asking "do you mind that bloke over there taking our photo."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh - good shot! Intriguing and well -composed and -exposed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.