Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 26 December 2008

Oh No, Not More Turkey!


Boxing Day, and most people are looking in their fridges to see how much turkey they have yet to get through. They grown, and think another seven days' worth at least. So for a change they'll go out for something different. Here's somewhere they might think of going. I've not tried it myself, but I would think it's quite popular with the boating fraternity, as it's right by the canal. A fairly plain looking building, but I was taken by the illuminated sign reflected in the water.

1 comment:

  1. Photographers love a red and green combo and throw in a reflection and it's a winner for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.