Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 24 December 2008

It's Christmas!!


So yells Noddy Holder on an almost hourly basis at the moment, as the old Slade song is played in every shop and radio station across the land.

Anyway as it's now the start of the time of overeating, drinking, watching too much telly and generally being lazy, I'd like to wish all my fellow bloggers a good holiday. I've made a card for you all that features some important events for Gail and I over the past 12 months, such as going on our first balloon ride, the death of my brother, going to Dubai and meeting Imac in person. I've also included a few pictures that received some of the most comments. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. merry christmas Nottingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of your recent comments and your good wishes.

    Although I have not been able to get around the City Daily Photo Blogs as much as I would have liked these past few months, especially since the last heart attack, I'd like to drop in at this time to wish you and your family the very best wishes for Christmas.

    From Curly at South Shields Daily Photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very nice Christmas Card. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely collage, Gail's Man.

    I want to wish you and Gail the very best Christmas - have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just been watching Noddy on HIGNFY - merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas to you and Gail. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I have already comemented ignore this,

    Merry Chrstmas. The shiraz has kicked in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Ho Ho Hos to you and yours - thanks for following my musings at Sydney Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who the Dickings is that fella with you Gailsman.Looks a little drunk.lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.