Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 17 January 2009

Boy George And The Dragon


It was a sad day for Boy George and British justice yesterday, as the former Culture Club singer was sent to prison for 15 months. He had been convicted of various things in a incident that happened in his home. Many people think his sentence was too harsh, as the other person wasn't exactly innocent. I'll not go into the in's and out's of the case here, as it's been well publicised in the media.

This photo of George and I was taken late last year on his tour bus, when I went to see him in concert the Assembly Rooms in Derby.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:04 pm

    "ins and outs" ooh matron

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you manage this? It is a sad day. My concert photography was honed on Culture Club. I still have those images somewhere. Say many things about him but he was a star. A real shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a real shame. The last time I was in London I took a "London Walks" tour in Hampstead and our guide pointed out his rather large house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.