Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 21 January 2009

It's Plane To See


I am in Norwich for the next few days through work. When I arrived at the offices of Norfolk County Council, I was very surprised to see this former RAF Jaguar fighter plane on display in the grounds. It was given to the council by the RAF in recognition of the number of airbases, both English & American that have been in the county, especially Coltishall, where it came from.

Another, more sunny photo of the plane features in Joy's Norwich Daily Photo page. In fact I left a comment about it being like an Airfix kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.