Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 23 January 2009

Sky Watch Friday - Norfolk Style


I'm very late with my SKF picture this week, as for the last couple of days I have been in Norwich for work. The weather on the whole has been appalling, rainy and very cold, so I didn't take as many photos as I'd like. Some will be appearing over the next few days. I will also be doing some backdated postings, as I made sure that I generated a post.

When I saw this sky, I just had to stop the car and take some snaps. It's very moody and as dark as the day has been.

For other pictures from the world featuring the space above us click on this link

5 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for stopping to catch this sky in a photo! Very brooding but with a hint of hope, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norfolk is a dark brooding world tonight. Brimming with atmosphere. I like late skywatch posts. Hidden gems turn up like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to stop the care sometimes isn't it, but always rewarding. I seem to always be late with mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my friend, this is super shot, you captured the sence and feeling well. Love Norfolk too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Moody" is what I would have called it! Very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.