Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy MMIX


As yesterday was very foggy, I didn't take any photos, so today's picture is another montage to tie in with Sky Watch Friday. A collection of pictures from different places where Gail & I have been to; Dubai (of course), Sydney, Crete, Switzerland, Turkey and of course Nottingham.

For more photos of skies from around the world, just click on this little link.

My best wishes for a good 2009 are sent to all my fellow bloggers, keen followers of this page and occasional visitors. I hope this year is good for you and the economic downturn doesn't affect you too much. Keep safe and well. Gailsman

14 comments:

  1. Really like this collage. Such lovely soft blues and turqoises.

    Tomorrow Monte Carlo DP is for YOU!

    Wish you and the lovely Gail a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and Gail. I like this Sky Watch montage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect montage for "Skywatch Friday" . . . but now I'm confused as to what day it is . . . doesn't take much to confuse me these days. Wish you the best for 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool montage!
    All the best in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and Happy SWF!Cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely variety of photos....

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the second week I am not skywatching myself, so I am free to enjoy this fabulous montage. I am way to lazy a photographer to put anything like this together. The economic downturn as your know has hit. I am pouring over images of cole, jolie and jordan for Gary as he has to draw those for the Daily Star this Sunday.
    He calls this work!! Best to you and Gail, hope you stay lucky, healthy and employed in 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  8. keep up the good work through 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice montage
    Happy New Year to you as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that Nottingham on the bottom right? ;-)

    Happy New Year to you and Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All best wishes to you this New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice pic happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice set of photos Gailsman

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.