Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 5 December 2009

Demonstration Time


I was in two minds whether to go to the demonstration this afternoon, as sometimes these things can get a bit out of hand. But I'm glad I did, and there were plenty of police around to keep the peace.
I always try to keep politics out of my blogs and just show what I've seen, and I'm being no different today. To keep the balance, tomorrow I'll show a photo of the other group that were demonstrating at the same time, but kept apart by a very thick blue line.

3 comments:

  1. Well GM, you certainly got a great shot, on steps??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good shot - some well captured faces and great how you've got that guy's mobile in the bottom right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:47 pm

    No right wing yobs or football hooligans amongst this crowd then...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.