Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 17 December 2009

Ooops!


Today I've been rather stupid and forgetful. I have done the digital version of not putting any film in my camera. Yes, I forgot to return my SD card to my camera's slot!
I felt naked walking around the city centre at lunchtime without my trusty G1 in my right hand. Fortunately there wasn't a lot going on, although a small snowstorm took place while I was out. So I have nothing new to show you, except another photo of our beloved Marmalade. This time in Tarzan mode.
Hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean by feeling naked without a camera! I hate fogetting my SD card, and yet I keep doing it :)

    Thanks for the photo of Tarzan though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meow, meow, Kitty cat, meow, meow! Can you swift into reverse gear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that pose!...she/he looks a bit perturbed. lol, caught mid action...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Kitty and so brave up a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its the age my friend,lol.

    Whats kitty doing? - looking for the toast.lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.