Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 7 December 2009

Making An Exhibition Of Oneself


Today marks the start of a month long exhibition of photos at Nottingham's library. What's exciting for me is the fact that I have three photos on display, and it's the first time that anyone's seen them in the flesh as it were.
A number of us from one of Nottingham's Flickr groups are showing off some of our work to a hopefully receptive and appreciative general public.
This poster has been designed by Stewart, a fellow Flickrite and all round good guy. I know my blog is followed globally, so unfortunately a lot of you won't be able to visit, but you can get to see the photographs through this link. For those that can, please make the effort, as I'm sure you'll find it interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there! Unfortunately it is a half day's flight or so :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to be recognised & applauded.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.