Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 13 December 2009

MINI Mania


Last night Gail and I went to our first meeting with the Notts Mini Club. As some of you may remember, a few months ago Gail traded in her old car for a newer diesel MINI. So she has now joined one of the best MINI clubs in the country, so we can go on trips, visit shows and get into the very popular MINI scene. We attended a Christmas dinner at a hotel near Edwinstowe. The food and service wasn't up to much, but the company was good. When we were leaving, I took a few photos of some of the members' cars.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome shot! Vrooooom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:30 pm

    I watched a program on our television or cable the other day about a Mini Cooper club in Europe. I wonder if it could be the same one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you will soon be changing your Blog name to Mini-Man.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:32 pm

    I had an original mini many many years ago. It was so noisy, you couldn't hear the radio when you went faster than 50mph. Now though, I prefer the Citroen in yesterday's photo. That's real character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:24 pm

    Beautiful line up of Mini's. Brings me back to my early youth and my cherished Red Mini.
    I love it so much, religiously washed and waxed it every Sunday. Now take the old Daimler to the car wash old boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gailsman: I was just watching "The Italian Job" and they used the Mini Coopers to great advantage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.