Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 19 December 2009

Four Wheels On My Waggon


Well, it's finally arrived! After waiting nearly four months, my new Fiat 500 is at the garage waiting to be prepared, ready for me to collect on Tuesday. I have actually been in two minds recently, deciding whether to still go ahead and buy it or not. Feeling guilty about spending money on something new, instead of doing my old car up and keeping with it. But seeing it again, albeit still covered in protective film, wet and without a number plate, I have decided to go ahead with it. It is also a special edition, so it should hold, if not exceed its value.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 pm

    ****Fiat 500 Ltd edition by Diesel****
    Fantastic, what a great looking motor.
    One of the best things that came out of Italy!
    Nice Chrimbo present mate, all you need now is the Italian run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Its good to treat yourself to something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations
    That is my favorite car too.... a white Bambino...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post.....

    I found your site on stumbleupon and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.