Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Eye, Eye


Although I don't officially contribute to the header competition that my friend Imac is involved with each week, I try to do a tribute to it. This week's subject is 'looking through'. Trawling through my archive, I came across this shot that I took when the Gamecity event hit the town a couple of months ago in the Market Square. She is looking through a spyhole at a live war game that is taking place.

If you're intrigued with the competition, then pop over to Imac's page and see for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Is she a "peeping Tina?" The red shoes and blouse grabbed my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image. A live war game! Goodness, isn't there enough of the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou my friend.
    I love this pic, the young lady is nice too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.