Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Take A Bow


You may remember in early February I told you that they were making an advert for T Mobile in the Old Market Square. It featured some archers. Well the commercial is now being broadcast on some commercial channels. It's hard to believe that they were in the Square for two days, but the advert is only 28 seconds long. My UK based followers may have seen it. Someone has now put it up on Youtube. Here's the link. Unfortunately I don't pop up anywhere on it.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great header Gailsman! Those are some beautiful dolphins! No post to go with it this week?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.