Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 15 April 2010

The Big Race


Very late posting tonight as I went to a public political debate between the local candidates who are running for Parliament. I took some photos of the people who were standing, which I may post tomorrow. I wonder which one will win the race to sit in the House of Commons.

But today's photo is about a race of a different kind. The Space one. I paid another visit to the new art gallery who are running an exhibition about Russia's early entry on their trip to the stars. Here are some original posters from the early 1960s.

1 comment:

  1. Like the posters, and I hope you enjoyed your evening listening to hot air,lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.