Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 26 April 2010

Make Up Don't Break Up


As I said yesterday, we went to a beauty show in Birmingham on Sunday. As Gail is a qualified beauty therapist, she got sent some free tickets. I went, partly to keep her company, but mainly as a photo expedition, as I've got no interest at all in 'slap'. I just about manage to put on a bit of moisturiser after shave!
I was a little disappointed at the lack of things to take. There were certainly some glamorous women there, but with so many people milling about with bags and suitcases full of stuff, it was neigh on impossible to get a decent shot.
I was also disappointed at the lack of freebies on offer. Usually at these things you get the opportunity of picking up key rings, mouse mats; even packets of sweets. But I came away empty handed. Gail came away with quite a bit of stuff, some make-up brushes, two handbags, a scarf and some bottles of something or other.

2 comments:

  1. well at least gail seems to have had a great time and sometimes we just have to tag along with our women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GM: It is amazing the tattoos on the guy. I'm hoping that was what it was. He must have been really drunk to have them work on his face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.