Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Love Is In The Air


I was walking up by the castle yesterday and I saw these two balloons bobbing around in the air. Children I thought, going to visit the castle. Boy, was I surprised when I got to the entrance, no small ones, just the balloons tied to scooters. I don't know where the children were, but I like the balloons secretly kissing while no one was looking.

Headbanger Wednesday again. Doesn't it come round fast! This week's topic is 'sport'. Not on my list of favourite past times I'm afraid for various reasons. So I have no photos of balls being kicked or hit, people running or jumping about. Competitive sailing at Bexhill on Sea. Spoils the fun of being on the water if you ask me.

3 comments:

  1. GM: Neat look at all the sailboats on shore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sail away day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful header and love the scooter shot in the post too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.