Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Turn To The Left. Fashion


I attended a fashion show tonight under the Council House. I went to a similar one last autumn and quite enjoyed it, so I couldn't miss this one. Thirty nine outfits were being modeled on the catwalk. This tempting pink number is by Karen Millen, and yours for £180.

Tonight is also our friendly Headbanger Challenge. This week's theme is 'tools of the trade'. A big subject to think about. I could have gone with the traditional hammers and screwdrivers etc, but decided to think wider. So my photo is a way of showing my appreciation to all our roadsweepers out there keeping our towns, cities and villages free of rubbish, dead leaves, chewing gum and graffiti.

2 comments:

  1. Great header and great tribute to those hard workers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant - she's got some legs!! Those shoes must have been killers in which to walk!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.