Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 21 October 2010

Butt Ugly


I've never been a fan of smoking. I tried it once when I was about 15 or 16 and thought it was horrible, so I have never bothered since. Imagine how much money I've saved over the past 30 years!

Now that smoking has been banned from public buildings, you always see people standing outside shop and office doorways with their fags. Then when they've finished, they will either use bins provided, or throw them on the ground. The people that stand near this drainpipe have clearly used it as an ashtray. I suppose it could been seen as a work of art in some circles.

3 comments:

  1. It's disgusting and just the same here - and why don't the fag-end droppers get fined for litter like the mothers of toddlers who drop sweet wrappers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It think this is editorial for just how much people do not pay attention to what they do to the world. Humans can surely operate in a vaccuum and just not even open thier eyes to what they do...or leave behind. It is rather artsy, in a pitiful way. I do love your work, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shot of a horrible habit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.