Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 10 October 2010

Going Global


Some of you may have heard of, and even contributed photos to a website called "Worldwide Moment". Today is of course the 10th of the 10th. At 10 minutes past 10 this morning I was busy taking photos of Marmalade for Worldwide Moment's special event.
I've had a look, but it's not appeared yet. Mind you, hundreds, if not thousands of pictures are being uploaded to the site, so it may take some time. The picture I've uploaded is different to this as it wan't taken at the right time. But I thought I'd share it with you all as it made me smile.

4 comments:

  1. Love the way we see just the one eye peering through the foliage. A really nice worldwide moment. Hadn't heard of this before.

    Menton Daily Photo

    Monte Carlo Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sooooo cute. is he part of your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watchoing you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pages of your site concept is excellent and love. Your reports are brilliant. Remember to continue this great work. See you soon !.....!
    wedding photography melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.