Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 4 October 2010

It's A Spider Man


It practically rained all day yesterday, so I wasn't expecting much when I unlocked this morning. Marmalade was waiting outside, ready to come in for her breakfast. But no rain. Just damp and a little misty. The mist had done something amazing though. It had highlighted all the spiders webs in the garden. So I got out my camera and snapped a few. Marmalade was mewing at my feet, saying "forget your photography, feed me"!
I took a number of shots with different lenses, but like this one the most.

2 comments:

  1. Wot, no spider! Nice pic.

    Here in Yorkshire, it was damp and misty first thing and I too noticed quite a few spiders webs whilst walking down by the river. Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.