Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Does Size Matter?


I met up with a few Flickr friends tonight to discuss our forthcoming photographic exhibition in town next month. We had a few things to go over, whilst we tucked into steaks, or in my case salmon, as it was Wetherspoons' (pub chain) steak night. Afterwards I had a stroll around a rather deserted city centre and came across this sign at a clothing store. I've seen it lots of times in the day, but of course it comes to life after dark.

3 comments:

  1. lol, no - its how you use ---your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I seem to follow each other in terms of our cameras and now exhibitions. I'm to be part of Photo-Menton soon. Up with the big boys really and rather scary but like you, there's been much discussion on which photos, what size, type of frames and so one. Lots of luck with yours, Gail's Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depends what we are talking about.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.