Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 7 July 2014

Artography


Photography takes many forms, from the straight portrait to documentary and street photography. If you've been following my blog for some time, then you would have seen that I have tried them all.

But I came across a new and probably unique form of photography today, when I visited my local Waterstones bookshop.

Howie the artist has taken normal photos of Asian women and then tweaked them in Photoshop so that they look like paintings. He also gives his photos an old sepia look too.

I enjoyed looking at the photos in the exhibition and chatting to Howie about photography. Here's a WEB-LINK to his site, where you can see some more of his fine art photography. And if you have the opportunity, do pop into Waterstones and see the work in real life. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.