Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 25 July 2014

Glad To Be Gay


It's Pride weekend in Nottingham this weekend. There's an event on tomorrow in the city centre which I will be going to, as there's bound to be some good photographs to be taken, as it's generally a very colourful time.

Although I'm not gay myself, I do have some friends that are, and I have absolutely no problem with this at all, as they are the nicest people you could meet. Probably better than some straight people I know!

I do find it sad that loving someone from the same sex is seen as wrong, immoral, or even sinful. Surely it is better to love someone whoever they are than to hate them, as there's enough hate in this world as it is.

This is actually the first time that I have seen a flag flying on the university's Trent Building. Hopefully there will be lots of other flags flying throughout the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.