Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 6 July 2014

Singing For Her Supper


This is Natasha, the singer from local band One Girl, One Boy. I went to their gig tonight, and very good it was too.

I remember when they won a local music contest about 18 months ago, and they have certainly come on leaps and bounds. And have since recorded an EP, which of course I have.

Their style of music is similar in a way to that of Portished, with a rocking guitar sound and musical effects from a keyboard.

Of course I need to show you a photo of the Boy; Chris, strumming away on his Telecaster.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.