Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 28 July 2014

Warped


There are some serious building works going on in Birmingham at the moment. I was there for work, and it's almost as bad as poor Beeston with its tram works.

They seem to be completely revamping New Street Station, and it looks different every time that I have been. It's taking an age too. Must be getting on for two years now.

I saw this old building reflected into the new covering on some part of New Street Station and thought it would make for a good pic. Just a shame that they have removed one section  for maintenance, as it spoils the overall look of the photo. But I suppose it could be mistaken for a window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.