Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday, 23 August 2014

A Cat's Tail

I recently read the story of Bob, the cat that helped a former drug user, busker and Big Issue seller called James to find a better life. So I was intrigued by a similar sounding book that I came across at my local library.

Although Bob's story was based on truth, Solomon's Tale is a work of fiction. And very good it was too.  I read it in just under a week, and enjoyed every page of it.

I have to admit that I shed a tear or two in a couple of places, as they were very sad. It's probably now being a cat owner, I can connect with the life of a cat. Although as everyone knows, cat's don't have owners, only servants.

It's a moving tale and well worth reading, so do see if your library has a copy, or if you can, buy yourself one.