Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Airstream Abstract


It's not every day that you see jewellery being sold from a silver Airstream caravan. But that's what I came across today near the Old Market Square.

A man & a woman were selling their wares, but I was more interested in trying to get a shot of the reflections of the buildings in the aluminium.

It was difficult, as there was a blue security van parked opposite, so I was limited to where I could shoot. So I went for a corner angle, so you can see some of the Council House on the left, and a bit of a modern building on the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.