Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 19 September 2008

The Car's The Star


Here's one final photo from the set of Dorian Gray. It's a Fiat, but don't know from what date. Probably around 1915.

To answer the various questions that have been posed this week; alas no I won't be turning up as an extra in the movie, as they weren't filming when I was there, or even recruiting for the day. I would love to be in a film or TV programme. Maybe one day.

I also didn't see any actors wandering around. I had no idea they were making the film. I just happen to be taking a stroll through the college grounds, and came across all the activity by accident. I know nothing at all about the film or who's in it. I have no idea who Ben Barnes is & would probably be more interested in the older character actors anyway and of course the actresses.

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a life size version of Brum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I got Marley's quip straight away. I had forgot all about thta programme. It's te same here with filming, locals are used but mostly it's studio work or coudroned off area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic car. I can imagine you were in car heaven photographing this. I'm looking forward to this film - even tho it does have a bizarre ending. Maybe it won't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost a century old, huh... It's great how it looks so clean and brand new! It's as if you can hop in and take it out for a spin. Heh heh. It's quite distinct when you compare it to the wheels of today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.