Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 25 April 2009

A Stone Unturned.


You may remember the photo of the Hemlock Stone from a couple of weeks back. Well here's my HDR version. It's my first ever attempt at an HDR photo. I downloaded some free trial software. If you want to have a go yourselves, the website address is on the bottom of the photo.

I don't think it looks too bad for a debut try, although there is probably a bit too much noise on it for my liking. Things hopefully can only improve.

2 comments:

  1. I have absolutely NO idea what you are going on about HDR photos, but I do thank you for the lovely birthday wishes :-)

    Sydney Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks over-sharpened to me - I think on the whole I'm not a huge fan of HDR although I do like to experiment from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.