Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Travelling Tuesday



Whilst looking through the city daily photo thumbnails, I was drawn to a picture from Minneapolis. Clicking on, I found out that it was taken in Paris, rather than the States, and it is part of a brand new theme day, called Travel Tuesday.

So here's my contribution; Dubai. Thought I'd show somewhere exotic for a first effort, even though those that follow my blog closely will know that I sometimes slip a photo in from the UAE, when there's nothing worth showing from Nottingham.

3 comments:

  1. I think I'll give this a go next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi GM, very interesting buildings you captured there my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://photoblog.twincityphotos.com/ will be proud! The architecture is quite interesting. Yet another place I would like to visit.

    I too branch away from my humble little community.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.