Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 11 April 2009

Yellow Flowers In The Ring


Here's a montage of the new flower beds at the castle. They are of the castle itself, Green's Windmill and Wollaton Hall. Due to the limitations of Blogger, you'll have to click on the photo, to see it in all its glory.

I like gardening, but I've never tried to make a display like this, even on a very small scale. I do have a garden, but it's a bit of a mess at the moment. If there's anyone fancy a bit of weeding, then you'd be most welcome to help.

1 comment:

  1. Im pleased you said click on them, my friend. They are good.

    I too need a gardener.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.