Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday, 4 July 2009

Beware, Light Plant Crossing


As it's American Independence Day, I thought I would show you something typically British; the allotment. I don't know if Americans have allotments, or grow their own food, but they probably would have if their country still belonged to Britain and they followed our customs, like driving on the left, calling chips, crisps and saying goodbye instead of "have a nice day". Still they have given us Mickey Mouse, Star Wars and for the ladies; George Clooney. Not forgetting our very own favourite blogger Abe Lincoln.

One of our local allotments had an open day today. There were demonstrations and a plant sale. I'd like an allotment, but I don't have enough time to do my own garden, never mind another one. Probably spend too much time on the computer!