Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 18 July 2009

The Sharp End Of The Stick


Besides being an amateur photographer, I am also an amateur actor. Very amateur some say!
Tonight was the last night of a community play that I have been involved in called "The Last Inspector". Created by two Nottingham guys called Julian Hanby & Andy Barrett. I've been in many of their previous productions. This one was about a failing local school that is closing down and becoming one of these new academies. I played an old fashioned teacher, who enjoyed using his cane at any given opportunity.

Gail took this snap, as you can see, I was on stage waving my cane about.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't realise you are a thespian!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew what you looked like before! I never pictured you like this...but when I think about it I never really had any idea of what you look like. Good to see the face behind the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja9ae9:18 pm

    Which other Hanby & Barretts have you been in? I've done tech on many of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Gail on the camera duties. Really caught the atmosphere. Marley makes everything sound like a swear word! Not something I could do am dram, I'd crap myself so well cone yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julian1:29 pm

    Hi Chris -

    With the marvels of technology I can see that you've linked to us - but that particular page doesn't exist any more. If you get an opportunity please can you alter the link to
    http://www.hanbyandbarrett.com/

    Cheers!

    Julian

    P.S. Cries of Silent Men II?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.