Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 10 July 2009

Going Up The Wall


Today I had lunch with my workmate and great friend Jill. It's her birthday tomorrow & she's already had 38 cards and loads of presents. She is an incredibly popular person, and has hundreds of friends and is always being invited to parties etc. She's having a 'ladies lunch' tomorrow. Gail is going, but as I'm the wrong gender, I can't go, so we went to this little teashop/cafe that hasn't been open long. As it was a sunny day, we sat outside. To hide a dull brick wall, the owners have had this mural painted, which looks vaguely Arabic.

3 comments:

  1. Really like the mural. A relaxing combination of colours. Mind you I love the brickwork behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wall cover! Beautiful photo! Nothing better than city beautification!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:57 pm

    Just posted pics of some very different wall painting on my blog.

    Both serving the same purpose though... to brighten our lives, stimulate our senses and give us something to talk about.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.