Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 23 September 2010

Flower Power


It was curry night tonight at The Last Post; our local Wetherspoon's pub. Just over a fiver for a curry and a pint of real ale, is a great deal, and it makes a nice treat for a Thursday night. I tend to go for a chicken jalfrazi, while Gail switches between a korma and a lamb rogan josh.
Naturally I had my camera with me, and so I tried taking a photo or two of this flower that was on our table while we were waiting for the food. I used a floating candle, which was also on the table for a bit of ambient lighting.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.