Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 12 September 2010

On The Pull


There has been another Heritage weekend of buildings and events being open to the public. I only managed to get around a couple yesterday, as I had a drama rehearsal in the afternoon. One of the really good ones is visiting the old Barton bus garage in Chilwell. There were a few new things to see, including a film show of old buses moving along the routes in the 50's and 60's. I saw this truck last year, but it was parked in such a way that I couldn't photograph it properly. Better luck this year.

1 comment:

  1. Had me worried for a moment with this title GM,lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.