Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Night Of The Living Dead


The carnival went on for quite some time, and it was dark by the time they returned to the Old Market Square. They were following a truck that had musicians on it. There were also some spotlights on the back which helped to keep the party atmosphere going.

This week it's my turn to choose the theme for the Headbanger Challenge. And to tie in with my theatricals last week, I've suggested 'All The world's A Stage'. To bring my series about Friday's Latin carnival, I've done a montage of some scenes I took. Have a look at the gang's interpretations through the links above.

7 comments:

  1. Looks good at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic night shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics in your header, have we been playing with the saturation controls again? Sounds like it was a great carnival.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kind of party. Well captured.

    Houston Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  6. GM: I must say you really fooled me with this post. I definetly thought it would be a photo from your play. Neat photos at night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Gailsman, yes I did notice that fella with the flash on a stick. Just what I needed! Just looked through a few of your pics, good work my man. I'll keep an eye on you! Vik

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.