Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 24 September 2010

For The Chop


For various reasons I've never really been a fan of going to the barber. Fortunately, since meeting Gail, she's done it, as she did a course some years ago. It seems many children don't like going either, going on the way this Beeston hairdressers have tried to make the experience more enjoyable.

You may have heard the old joke before about this man goes for a haircut. The barber says "how would you like it sir?". The customer replies "in silence!".

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah! The joke is funny!
    "JungleCuts" Umm, it looks cool!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirt hasn't been in a barber shop for about twenty-five years or more. Funny thing is he hates going so bad he didn't care if I knew what I was doing or not!

    Jungle Cuts? Heck I can do that! I think I would rather my kid didn't look like he just came out of a jungle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.