Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 11 February 2011

Caught The Bug


Here's a brand new VW Beetle sporting Herbie's numbers, which I took last night in a local car park. It's strange how some car models get reintroduced after time. As you may know, both Gail and I have modern versions of classic cars. Gail has a new MINI and I have a Fiat 500. They are super cars; although I do prefer driving my 500, as I have struggled with the MINI's gear stick in the past. Not sure why; maybe the gears aren't as smooth as the Fiats.

3 comments:

  1. Still not sure about these new Beetles.I prefer my 1970 model.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.